Welcome to our Campground! please note our rules.
- The management is NOT responsible for injury, loss or damage of any kind.
- Persons damaging or destroying property will be promptly evicted.
- Guests must check in at the office upon entering campground.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED on the premises!
- Please observe the posted speed limits.
- Keep your site neat and clean.
- Must MOW your own site. If management must do so, you will be billed.
- All PORCHES (new or remodels) must be approved BEFORE construction. No roofs/structures are allowed over the camper/mobile home itself and porches cannot have enclosures.
- Approval required before REPLACING a camper/mobile home or making any exterior changes including plantings, signs, landscaping, storage, underpinning, etc.
- NO DIGGING OF ANY KIND WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL--this includes landscaping, cable/satellite, internet or phone services.
- Before posting your UNIT FOR SALE, notify the office as the purchaser is not guaranteed the site! IF approved, the Seller and Purchaser must meet together in the office prior to completing the sale to settle any outstanding balances including the TRANSFER FEE due from the seller of 5% of the total sale price.
- RENT is due on the first day of each month for that month and late after the 15th. Billing for rent is done only after the 15th of the month and will include a late fee. Units with PAST DUE rent 2 or more months will be moved off site and placed in storage. The balance of the Lease plus any late fees, utilities or other account balances must be paid in full before the unit can be removed from the premises. Unit can also be sold for past due rent.
- Storage buildings/boxes/sheds are not allowed in the camper sections. Mobile homes may have an 8’X8’
building but must notify office before Purchase/Install.
- Do not attach anything to your utility poles. All connections must be removed from water faucet when winterizing including hoses and SPLITTERS. The faucets are frost-proof ONLY if there are no connections.
- DUMPSTERS are provided for HOUSEHOLD TRASH ONLY. Large items need to be taken to the Grainger County Landfill; 2458 Narrow Valley Rd; Rutledge TN 37861.
- No outside refrigerators/appliances are allowed.
- All PETS are to be leashed and under owner’s control at all times. Clean up after your pet with pooper-scooper. Noise must be kept to a minimum. Please don’t let your pets be a nuisance to your neighbors.
- NO sub-leasing (renting) of campers/mobile homes/slips is allowed.
- No additional campers/tents are allowed on a site.
- QUIET TIME begins at 11 pm.
- MOBILE HOME/CAMP sites are not for primary/permanent residence.
- MOBILE HOMES annual property taxes (on the mobile home ONLY) are due and payable at the Grainger County Trustee’s office by February 28 for the previous year. Please notify the Grainger County Assessor’s Office 865- 828-5858 if you sell your mobile home.
- NO fishing, swimming, fish attractors (lights, brush etc.) or throwing of nets is allowed from the docks or launch ramp.
- ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD RISK: NO SWIMMING WITHIN 100 YARDS OF THE BOAT DOCKS!!
- Due to our TN Clean Marina designation, NO GASOLINE/Petroleum products are to be poured into a boat or on the grounds at the docks or waterfront.
- Any electrical extension cords used on the docks MUST have ground-fault, 3-prong plugs and not be strewn as to cause a tripping hazard. Please put them away immediately after use.
- COVERED DOCK SLIPS are rented on a 12-month Lease (March-February) ONLY. The full amount of the Lease is due even if the slip is vacated early. Monthly payments are acceptable. Slip Leases automatically renew on March 1. Notice of non-renewal is due in the office by February 1 if you plan not to renew. BOAT SLIPS are NOT transferable.
- GOLF CARTS—Drivers must be licensed or accompanied by an adult. Carts are to be used in traveling to and from a specific destination—NOT joy-riding! Stay on roads, not in yards. Observe the seating capacity for your cart and a safe speed. No additional gasoline-powered carts are allowed in the campground. All carts are required to have your site number (at least 3” in height) in a conspicuous location on the cart. Keep all body parts inside the cart at all times. HEADLIGHTS are required if operating after dark. If rules are not followed you will be asked to remove the cart from the campground. SAFETY FIRST!
GREENLEE OF MAY SPRINGS
379 May Springs Road
Rutledge, TN 37861
Dock: (865) 828-6174
CAMPGROUND, RV & MARINE
345 VACATION WAY
Rutledge, TN 37861
Dock: (865) 828-5088
GREENLEE OF FALL CREEK
5601 Fall Creek Dock Road
Russellville, TN 37860
Toll Free: (866) 583-8866
Copyright © 2017. GREENLEECAMPANDMARINE, All Rights Reserved.